5:12 p.m. - 2009-06-06
Quiz About Me
I was just playing around with a Facebook type thing.
Section One. True / False
1) Russ likes Scotch whiskey more than beer.
2) Russ was a descant in a choir.
3) Russ is the fifth of six children.
4) Russ is a divorcee.'
The following true / false pertains to Russ
5) Went to a Catholic high school
6) Attended two universities
7) Has done 40 Hours Of Devotion three years in a row.
8) Has broken both of his arms.
9) Bled from his ear.
10) Has used heroin.
Section Two. Multiple Choice
1) Russ' Stage Name In The Social Deviates was:
a) Deviate Number 2
b) Alonso Knife
c) Ed Phlegm
d) Dog Dirt
e) Tommy Quiver
2) Russ' wife's middle name is:
3) Russ had a black dog in the 70's. His name was:
4) As a teen, probably Russ' favourite game was:
c) Bloody Murder
d) Wagon racing
e) H O R S E
5) Russ hates 'which one' the most:
c) doing the dishes
d) waxing the car
6) Russ' favourite band right before 'turning on' was:
a) The Guess Who
b) Starlight Vocal Band
c) The Beatles
e) Creedence Clearwater Revival
7) Russ favourite band right after 'turning on' was:
a) Black Sabbath
d) Deep Purple
e) Mott The Hoople
8) Russ uses:
a) a Fender Super Reverb
b) a Fender Bassman
c) a Fender Showman
d) a Fender Vibroverb
e) a Laney LC15
9) Russ' first SIX STRING electric guitar that HE PURCHASED:
a) Harmony Rocket
b) Gibson Les Paul
c) Fender Stratocaster
d) Gibson Melody Maker
e) Vox Phantom
10) Russ' preferred aquarium fish are:
d) South American cichlids
e) African cichlids
Check your answers below.
1.false He drinks beer the most
2.true He did a holiday concert at the Milwaukee Arena
3.true He has one younger bro and four older sibs
4.false currently happily married to his first wife
5.false Went only to a Catholic grade school
6.false only UWM
7.false did 'one' out of 40 hours three years in a row as an altar boy
8.true in fifth grade and again in 1985
9.true in a bad sledding accident
10.false NEVER. He even stopped using morphine in a hospital stay.
1. a AND b. Was Deviate Number 2 for only the first gig (I think)
2. d. Julie has no middle name
3. d. Midnight.
4. b. Indian. A two on two baseball match-up
5. c. Dishes
6. d. Chicago
7. e. Mott The Hoople
8. b, d and e but the Vibroverb is his first choice.
9. d. Gibson Melody Maker purchased from his friend who wanted to buy a gun. I kept forgetting to pay him. I didn't include my Fender Mustang 'bass' guitar which I DID have first. See above for both.
10. e. African Cichlids
Tell my how you did.
previous - next
Julie's Sandbabies Blog